Chaarat Zaav CJSC is seeking strong candidates for the role of Human resource manager
Chaarat Zaav CJSC plan to increase staff numbers significantly over the next 12 months and this role will involve setting up the HR systems and recruiting an HR team to support this expansion. This is a new and varied role providing a responsive and effective HR management service between Bishkek and the operational site in Kyrgyzstan.
The successful candidate will be able to create an inspiring environment to manage HR responsibilities and ensure the team performs to its best. You will be flexible and proactive, and will need to provide support to a busy team of remote workers.
You will have a calm and professional approach to work with excellent written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to respond quickly to the needs and demands of the team. This role demands complete confidentiality and integrity of information and a methodical, organised approached. Ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines is essential.
Very good command of English is essential
Degree level qualified (or equivalent) ideally in a business related subject.
CIPD qualified (or equivalent).
GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics grades A – C.
Very good command of English and Russian
Ability to communicate in the Kyrgyz language is desirable.
Previous experience of working at HR Manager level.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Is proactive, resilient and resourceful with the ability to work to tight deadlines when required whilst maintaining a cheerful demeanour.
Has a cultural awareness and ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people.
Is able to deal with conflict resolution.
Quickly grasps issues and is able to deal with them efficiently and effectively.
Is aware of and responds to team issues promptly.
Effective and diplomatic communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
Has professional and credible impact when dealing with a range of situations.
Presents effectively in formal situations.
Keeps team informed of all significant issues.
Is a positive influence over team/office morale.
Recognises the needs of the team and responds appropriately.
Manages own time and completes multiple tasks/assignments with potentially competing deadlines.
Uses effective project planning techniques to plan and manage complex assignments.
Creates and communicates clear expectations, and defines roles and responsibilities.
Makes strong commercial decisions that impact positively on the business.
Manages risk and liability in assignments.
Ability to manage budgets.
Is able to manage the departmental responsibilities and create an environment to ensure the team performs at its best.
Motivates staff to achieve even when faced with difficult and challenging situations.
Develops solutions to increasingly complex technical issues.
Seeks new ways to develop the application of technical and professional standards.
- Create and develop a new HR structure to meet the commercial needs of an expanding business.
- Establish and implement comprehensive HR systems and procedures, including HR administration, contracts, staff handbook and job descriptions.
- Develop and implement an effective performance management/appraisal system.
- Act as first point of contact for all HR issues, keeping senior management informed of actions, as appropriate.
- Advise and coach department heads on HR best practice and relevant employment law.
- Develop and implement comprehensive and effective recruitment procedures to ensure the organisation has sufficient resources.
- Handle capability, disciplinary and grievance situations in line with guidance and legal framework.
- Provide regular and relevant human capital metrics and analysis to management and key stakeholders, as appropriate, including headcount, turnover, salaries, recruitment, absence and employee turnover trends and statistics.
- Conduct salary and benefit benchmarking, maintain grading and salary structures and manage salary review exercises.
- Co-ordinate and administer the organisation’s employee share option scheme.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide analysis and feedback to management.
- Provide ongoing HR support to ex-pat employees.
- Manage all insurance administration for employees.
- Support the development of the culture and values of the organisation through appropriate HR interventions and policies.
- Contribute to the internal communications strategy.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and tasks as required and any other duties to meet the demands of the business.
To be discussed