OpenCBS LLC is currently seeking a Senior Developer.
Interested candidates can send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of position in the topic.
High education in Software Engineering.
5+ years experience of work. Hands on with developers and leading the team.
Knowledge of C#;Angular, Framework, SQL Server
Knowledge of the basic .NET libraries.
Understanding of design principles SOLID is preferable;
Experience with SQL Management Studio and knowledge of the T-SQL query language;
Good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is an asset;
Candidate will have key responsibilities:
• Technical design & planning
• Add new features;
• Fix bugs;
• Optimize code;
• Maintain and extend the acceptance testing framework;
• Assist business analyst in writing acceptance tests;
• Write unit tests;
• Follow rules of JIRA;
• Prepare Confluence documentation (read and write comments etc.);
• Participate in backlog grooming;
Work with official employment contract;
Taxes are paid by the company;
28 days of paid leave per year;
5 working days in a week- Mon-Fri,9.00-18.00