ZenSoft, a young but highly perspective and enthusiastic IT company, is looking for a full-time teacher of Business English!
* Age: at least 25 years;
* Must have linguistic / pedagogical education;
* Should be able to work full-time from 9.00 am till 6.00 pm;
* Must have at least 5 years of teaching experience;
* MUST have work experience in English-speaking countries;
* Certificates confirming education are compulsory;
* Should have knowledge of basic and most effective teaching aids and materials for Business English language training;
* Should have flexibility and adaptable teaching style;
* Must have creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons;
* Must have excellent spoken and written communication skills;
* Sensitivity, tolerance and patience will be a big plus.
* Teaching in groups of 10 people and individual lessons;
* Evaluating students' class works and assignments;
* Preparation of activity plans for different groups;
* Help in preparation of the company's official documents and reports;
* Individual consulting of team members;
* Development of individual training programs;
* Interactive sessions conduction;
* Creation of a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
In our team, we would like to see not just an English teacher, but a creative person, who will be able to transform the learning process into something interesting and unusual.
The first thing we pay attention to is your way of conducting exercises. If you can offer us a program that will interest everyone in the team, if it's outside the box and cool, that is what we need.
We offer great benefits to our employees:
- Comfort and modern office in the center of the city;
- Corporate parties and common recreation activities;
- Regular wage payment;
- Convenient work schedule;
- Official employment;
- Friendly and great work environment.