Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 em-ployees spread across 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop cus-tom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Technical QA. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• Good English reading, writing and spoken skills
• 2+ years working experience in software QA
• Experience with automated testing (e.g., Selenium, Robot Framework)
• Experience in performance/stress testing (e.g., Jmeter)
• Java programming skills - enough to confidently write testing scripts
• Git experience/expertise
• Maven experience/expertise
• Analytical and attention to detail
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
• Good home computer and internet connection
• Working experience with Linux
• Teamcity experience
• Yandex APIs
• REST knowledge
This is a remote, home-based position.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly range – $12-$15/hr depending on experience and skills.
Please send your CV (in English only) to firstname.lastname@example.org