Project Сoordinator's key responsibility is to bring the idea into realization in a given timeframe and with the help of resources on hand.
On the other hand, it can be further detalized to the degree of satisfying the needs of a customer and project, and upper management and the employing company. Furthermore, a good project manager strives for every team member to succeed.
Thus, there are two levels of goals to be set by a project manager, strategic and tactical.
1. Good level of English knowledge (advanced)
2. Business Communication skills
4. Risk management
5. Planning skills
6. Stress management within a team
* Enterprise work experience for at least 1 year;
* Understanding of core business principles;
* Knowledge of Jira Issue Tracker;
* Business case writing;
* Critical thinking;
* Development of project plans;
* Setting up deadlines;
* Team management (disbursement across departments);
* Standardization of work processes in a team;
* Product breakdown into components;
* Determination of task priorities;
* Overall project monitoring and evaluation;
* Team motivation;
* Balancing workload between the team;
* Ensuring transparent communication environment between the parties involved;
* Determining the needs and wants of the project;
* New team members interviewing.
From the position, a person is expected to be responsible and wholly dedicated to a project. Ideally, a good candidate will have a good grasp of knowledge in management.
Two important parts of the responsibilities are task management and quality check performed during the life of a task.
Work in a modern office.